Jeremy Cheong – LLB (HONS)
Partner, Advocate & Solicitor, Supreme Court of Singapore (2006)
Jeremy heads the dispute resolution practice group of the I.R.B. Law LLP. He has an efficient and effective practice that is able to provide practical solutions to complex matters at reasonable rates.
In addition to civil and commercial litigation, Jeremy has particular expertise in international arbitration. Jeremy has extensive experience acting for large international contractors, companies and consultants in international arbitrations in Singapore, Malaysia and the region, as well as in more distant jurisdictions such as India, China and Romania.
Jeremy’s team handles disputes of a broad nature, including:
- Domestic and international arbitration
- Construction, infrastructure and engineering
- Building and Construction Industry Security of Payment Act adjudications
- Sale of goods
- Debt recovery (companies and individuals)
- Personal injury
- Shareholder disputes
- Insolvency and debt restructuring (companies and individuals)
- General corporate and commercial litigation
Over the years Jeremy has also developed a speciality practice in probate and estate planning such as the drafting of wills, testamentary trusts, estate administration and the setting up of trusts.