Noor Syuhada Mohamad Rafeek – LLB
Associate, Advocate & Solicitor, Supreme Court of Singapore
Syuhada graduated from University of Birmingham, UK and was admitted as an Advocate and Solicitor into the Singapore Bar. She is an Associate at I.R.B. Law LLP.
Syuhada’s legal practice covers corporate and international sale of good advisory and family,civil and criminal litigation, but focuses on divorce and inheritance matters.
She handles divorce proceedings for Muslim and civil marriages, including various proceedings involving foreign spouses and cross-border family disputes where jurisdictional issues are highly contested.
She also handles all related family proceedings such as:-
– Applications relating to maintenance for wife and children;
– Applications relating to child custody, care and control and access;
– Applications relating to Personal Protection Order (PPO);
– Drafting of Wills for Muslims and non-Muslims;
– Application for Grant of Probate/Letters of Administration
– Citation Proceedings