Mohamed Baiross – LLB (HONS)
Managing Partner, Advocate & Solicitor, Supreme Court of Singapore (2008)
Mr Baiross is one of the founding partners of I.R.B. Law LLP. He prides his practice on providing no-frills legal advice to his clients at competitive rates. Please Call/WhatsApp/text him today to discuss your case @ +65 9614 5747. Consultations are almost always free with Mr Baiross and/or his team of lawyers.
Mr Baiross’ practice area is broad and he can help you in the following:
– Admiralty and Shipping
– Bankruptcy (including voluntary bankruptcy and creditors bankruptcy application)
– Company winding up (voluntary winding up and compulsory winding up)
– Criminal defence (Capital Cases (i.e. Drug Trafficking, Murder), Drug possession Consumption, VCH, VCGH, Rioting, Juvenile Offenders etc)
– Corporate and Commerical litigation (Magistrate Court, District Court, High Court and Court of Appeal actions involving broad areas i.e. breach of contract, minority oppression actions etc)
– Debt recovery (corporate and individual)
– Divorce (muslim/Syariah and non-muslim)
– Employment Law
– Intellectual Property Law including Trademarks, Patents and Copyright
– Letters of Administration and Probate (Muslim and Non-Muslim)
– Road Accidents and other negligence claims including Medical Negligence
– Wills (Muslim and Non-Muslim) and
– Work Injury Compensation (Industrial Accidents)
Mr Baiross is able to assist YOU in a competent, diligent and effective manner because he is assisted by teams of lawyers and paralegals for each of the above areas of practice. Hence, you will get the full service of big established firm at competitive prices of a small firm.
Being an all-rounded lawyer and a people’s person, Mr Baiross is well equipped to give complicated legal advice to clients in manner that is easily understood by all. He makes it a point that his clients understand the situation they are in. He is also careful that his services remain affordable to the common man. He is also transparent and honest in his assessment of your cases.
Mr Baiross also facilitates notarization and commissioning with Notaries Public and Commissioners for Oaths who are registered with the Singapore Academy of Law.