Deed Poll

Deed Poll

Changing your name in Singapore

Changing your name in Singapore is a relatively straightforward process via a legal document known as a deed poll. We will draft the deed poll for you, and submit to the ICA. You may complete our online deed poll form here, for payments made online we charge $40 nett, for payments made in person we charge $100 nett.

The deed poll is required before the authorities (for example the Immigration & Checkpoints Authority) will update your records and process your change of name. If you’re not sure about the process or what can / cannot be changed, you may wish to contact us initially to confirm.

Deed Poll Fees

Change your name for:

Over 21 – $40
Under 21 – $70

I'll give a 10 out of 5 stars. Applied for a deed poll at 9am and got it at 1pm on the same day! Thank you for your speed and efficiency.
Sheryl Wee

How does our online deed poll service work?

Step 1 icon provide us with your details

Our simple, 5 minute online form enables you to submit all the necessary details to start the process.

Step 2 icon pay online

Drop by our offices at Jalan Sultan anytime from 9:30am to 6pm on weekdays to sign your deed poll in the presence of a lawyer.

Step 3 icon get your will

You can then immediately (or whenever convenient) head to the ICA building to submit your deed poll. Its only 6 minutes walk.

Meet some of the IRB team handling deed poll

We’re ready and waiting to assist you

You’ll ❤ working with IRB Law

Just ask our satisfied customers


Access our learning centre

Get answers to common questions
on deed poll services.

Get up to speed with the simple steps to a name change.

What can you change, and what is likely to get rejected.

What are the requirements to change your name as a minor.