Personal Bankruptcy & Restructuring Lawyers
In difficult situations, seek professional help
The prospect of bankruptcy is often unfamiliar and daunting to many people. You can rely on our lawyers to provide you with practical and affordable advice and representation. Knowledge of your legal position will enable you to make informed decisions going forward. You may be surprised at the range of options that are available.
All discussions with a law firm are not only confidential, but subject to legal professional privilege, meaning that they cannot be disclosed even in a Court of law. It is advised that companies seek legal advice at the earliest sign of trouble, as this actually helps to keep overall costs down.
Examples of the areas we regularly advise on are:
- Dealing with pending law suits and demands for payment (E.g. if you have been receiving letters of demand, writ of summonses, etc.)
- Crisis management and security of assets (E.g. if you have been facing enforcement proceedings or cash flow crises)
- Management of the timeline for bankruptcy proceedings
- Schemes of arrangement
Areas of focus
- Individual & corporate bankruptcy
- Company restructuring
- Issues of insolvency
Why choose us?
- Free initial consultation
Schedule a free, no obligation
discussion. We’ll let you know
your options and give you an
idea of cost quickly.
- Tons of Experience
We have a team of more than
20 lawyers. When you work with
IRB, you gain access to that
- Transparent, affordable fees
We believe legal services should
be affordable to all. We offer free
consultations and transparent,
fixed fee prices.
Potential bankruptcy, insolvency & restructuring fees
Please get in touch with us to discuss
your situation in more detail.
Contact us today
We encourage you to reach out for a one-to-one chat about how we can help you or your company with any issues of law.
+65 6298 2537