Proper criminal defence work begins even before the case is brought before the judge. The team will negotiate with the prosecution to reduce, compound, or even drop the charges that you are facing.
If the matter proceeds to trial, our team is ready and prepared to fight all the way to defend your innocence. We do not simply tell our clients to concede. Even if our clients have to plead guilty, we ensure that they receive punishment that is fair and just.
To do all of this well, takes days and hours of diligent work by our team of committed lawyers.
Being charged with an offence can be a terrifying experience. A good lawyer will make the difference. At I.R.B Law, we stake our reputation on getting results.
We believe that no person ought to be ever denied access to good lawyers because of fees. Please get in touch with us to discuss your case in more detail.
At our law firm, we understand that being accused of a crime can be one of the most stressful and frightening experiences of your life. That’s why we strongly urge anyone facing criminal charges to seek the guidance of a skilled and knowledgeable criminal defence attorney.
Choosing a lawyer experienced in criminal law can make all the difference in your case. Our team of criminal defence attorneys has extensive knowledge and experience representing clients who are facing criminal charges. Not only do we have a deep understanding of the criminal justice system, but we also have a thorough understanding of the strategies and techniques that can be used to achieve the best possible outcome for our clients.
We are passionate about representing our clients and fighting tirelessly for their rights. We believe that everyone deserves a strong and effective defence, and we are committed to providing that defence to each one of our clients.
Our firm has experience representing clients in cases ranging from minor offenses to serious felonies. Here are some of the types of criminal cases that we handle:
1. Drug Crimes – Our firm has experience defending clients charged with drug possession, distribution, and trafficking. We have a detailed understanding of the procedures followed by law enforcement agencies in drug related cases.
2. Domestic Violence – We understand the complexities of domestic violence cases, and provide our clients with the necessary guidance to navigate through these serious charges.
3. DUI/DWI – Our attorneys have helped numerous clients get their DUI/DWI charges reduced or dismissed, and have helped them retain their driving privileges and avoid incarceration.
4. Assault and Battery – We have a track record of success representing clients accused of assault and battery, and work tirelessly to defend them against these serious charges.
5. Theft – Our firm has experience handling cases involving theft and embezzlement charges. We work with our clients to provide a detailed analysis of the charges and develop an effective defense strategy.
6. Sex Crimes – Sex crime cases can be emotionally charged and complex, and it is important to work with an attorney who has experience representing clients in these types of cases.
At our firm, we offer a personalized approach to each case, striving to get the best possible outcome for our clients. Whether you are facing minor misdemeanor charges or serious felony charges, our criminal defense lawyers have the experience and knowledge to defend you.
We are committed to resolving
your matter quickly and without
incurring unnecessary costs.
We offer more than the typical
incorporation companies. We
are also a full service law firm
with 20 full time lawyers.
We believe legal services should
be affordable to all. We offer
transparent, affordable, and
fixed free pricing.
Baiross is the managing partner of IRB Law LLP. He is an experienced lawyer with an excellent reputation across a broad selection of practice areas including divorce, insolvency, crime, probate, syariah, and civil litigation.
Muntaz is a partner in I.R.B. Law and oversees the work of associates as well as manages the firm with the Managing Partner. She holds two degrees from the National University of Singapore.
Ashwin has a keen passion in criminal defence and contested matrimonial matters. He has gained a reputation for fearlessly fighting for the defence of accused persons in all types of criminal offences.
Kulvinder’s practice focuses on civil and commercial litigation, and matrimonial affairs. She has successfully obtained sole custody and highly favorable access arrangements for her clients (both mothers and fathers).
Cherie’s primary focus is on matrimonial matters where her empathy, sensitivity and patience has won her many cases involving divorce, maintenance and custody. She speaks English, Mandarin and Hokkien.
Mohammed Shakirin graduated from the highly selective Graduate LLB program at the National University of Singapore with a Bachelor of Laws (Hons). He covers a wide range of legal areas for his clients.
Drink driving in Singapore has serious consequences, including the potential for loss of life. For an accused drink driver, it…
The term “Outrage of modesty” is a formal term used to describe an act of molestation. Incidents of outrage of…
What is Defamation? In Singapore, defamation is a criminal offence (section 499 of the Penal Code). The police can take…