HDB Power of Attorney Form
*Important Note for Overseas*
Please be aware that POAs must be signed by a notary public or the Singapore Embassy at your place of residence. If you are currently under lockdown or unable to find a notary during this period, we are unfortunately unable to process your application.
Please note that this form should take around 5 minutes to complete. Please take note of the following pieces of information before starting:
- This form should only be used if you are seeking an HDB Power of Attorney. It is not the same as Lasting Power of Attorney. If you are seeking either a lasting power of attorney or a POA for a private property, please contact us we can handle both.
- At the end of the form, you will be asked to provide ID documents for all parties involved in the application, so we recommend you collate these before starting. We will need both the front and back.
- The price of the HDB Power of Attorney depends on individual circumstances. We charge $250 if you are able to sign at our offices, and $350 if you are living overseas. If there is any other reason why you can’t sign at our offices, please contact us to discuss.
- We take around 1-2 working days to prepare the document and forward a draft to you. We will contact you to arrange an appointment to sign the document once ready.
- If you are signing overseas, you will need to courier the original document back to us once you have signed it for us, witnessed by a Singapore Consulate Officer at the Singapore Embassy or Notary Public. We will then lodge the signed document with the High Court in Singapore.