Associate, Advocate & Solicitor, Supreme Court of Singapore
Fadli Fawzi obtained his legal education from the Juris Doctor program at Singapore Management University where he graduated cum laude. He also won the term award for being one of the top 5 students in his cohort and received the Aljunied Prize, for being the top student in Islamic Commercial Law. Apart from his legal qualifications he also has a Bachelor’s Degree and Master’s in Sociology from National University Singapore. He also did well in NUS graduating with Second Class Honours (Upper) and was also in the Dean’s List.
Before coming into legal practice, Fadli was a senior policy development officer at the Islamic Religious Council of Singapore (MUIS), a statutory board under the Ministry of Culture, Community and Youth (MCCY). This experience has given him an analytical approach to problem solving, as well as a keen insight into how community and government institutions work in Singapore. He has also taught in various universities such as the National University of Singapore and the Singapore Institute of Management, where he simplified various complex ideas and concepts to young minds. He also has a strong research background, having worked at various think tanks such as the Asia Research Institute, the Institute of Policy Studies and the Centre for Research for Pedagogy and Practice.
Fadli’s educational and professional background has helped him acquire a unique set of skills to ensure his clients’ strongest possible case prevails. Thanks to years of experience in policy analysis, teaching, and legal work, Fadli will closely review your case point by point, identify where it stands in relation to the law, and help you reach the best possible outcome. In every case, he goes the extra mile, utilizing innovative solutions to solve various legal scenarios and problems. Fadli is very open-minded, and comprehends legal issues from a variety of different perspectives, allowing him to better understand and succeed in every case.
Fadli has also volunteered as a facilitator for the Family Justice Court of Singapore. He is passionate about helping individuals in need, and works hard to ensure that his clients are represented fairly and justly. Fadli is known as a patient and kind lawyer, taking the necessary steps to understand your claim, and see how you specifically need to be represented.
Fadli’s areas of expertise within the law are wide-ranging, having studied and practiced a variety of fields. These include:
- Capital Cases (i.e. Drug Trafficking, Murder),
- Drug Possession ; Consumption,
Company and Business Cases
- Company winding up (voluntary winding up and compulsory winding up);
- Corporate and Commercial Litigation (Magistrate Court, District Court, High Court and Court of Appeal actions involving broad areas i.e. breach of contract, minority oppression actions etc);
- Debt recovery (corporate);
- Bankruptcy (including voluntary bankruptcy and creditors bankruptcy application)
- Letters of Administration and Probate
- Debt Recovery
- Employment Law
- Road Accidents and other negligence claims including Medical Negligence
- Work Injury Compensation (Industrial Accidents);
- Trade marks
- Matrimonial Property
- Custody of Children (Guardianship of Infants act)
- Maintenance (Wife and Children)
- Muslim Divorce
- Muslim Maintenance
- Letters of Administration and Probate for Muslim Will
- Drafting of Muslim Wills
Public and Administrative Law
Need a lawyer? Contact Fadli Fawzi; his breadth of expertise and depth of understanding will make your legal matters quick and successful.