Ms. Jasmin Yek graduated from the National University of Singapore in 2006. She was called to the Singapore Bar in 2007. She has a wide experience ranging from Civil Litigation and Corporate and Commercial Law, to Family Law and Criminal Defence.
- Advised and prepared the Court documents in a successful Court application for an order for a stay of the winding up of a subsidiary Singapore company, which involved a novel point of law
- Successfully assisted a client to obtain an extension of time for the cancellation of his work pass pending the client’s criminal proceedings
- Successfully advised and represented a client in court proceedings with regard to a case involving unpaid invoices and the issue of authority
- Conducted due diligence on a Singapore company on behalf of investors
- Advised on tenancy agreements for a large Singapore company
- Assisted on and argued an application for relocation of a child